Learn how to fix the routing problem when your traces do not move in as fine as spacing as you would like. The same rules apply for components as well. Kirsch explains the difference between Non-etch grid spacing and All etch grid spacing in PCB Editor in this short video below.
1. In PCB Editor, right click the canvas
2. Choose Quick Utilities – Grids…
3. Change the Non-etch spacing in the x and y directions to your desired precision
4. Change the All-etch spacing in the x and y directions to your desired precision.
5. Enjoy finer precision and grid spacing in Allegro / OrCAD PCB Editor!
Would you like to learn more about OrCAD / Allegro / PSpice? Check out our courses at https://learnorcadonline.com/courses-2/ and enroll. Or if you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. -~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Go from zero to hero in OrCAD Capture, PCB Editor and PSpice for circuit design and simulation. Ask email@example.com for course coupons and discounts.
Follow Us: Learn OrCAD Online: https://learnorcadonline.com